Our clients benefit from our comprehensive and holistic approach to building operational infrastructures that not only work, but also work well. We listen to the facts and issues and analyze your strengths, weaknesses, risks, and opportunities before strategically proposing ways to help your company operate at peak efficiency and maximum profitability. Our services include:
- Regulatory Compliance Reviews. We analyze program participant’s compliance with federal program statutes, regulations, and other program requirements.
- Business Process Redesigns. We analyze workflow processes, incorporate administrative and program information systems, and establish measurable goals for innovative structural solutions.
- Strategic Planning. We identify and analyze factors affecting your business, then help you set and refine goals, objectives, and priorities to ensure maximum organizational performance.
- Research and Evaluation. We prepare financial modeling, develop business plans and market analyzes, design organizational infrastructures, and conduct financial analysis for mergers or acquisitions.
- Organizational Improvement. We ensure systems are performing at their peak, by analyzing facts, examining data, and establishing effective evaluation criteria.
- Financial Management Training. We conduct financial training and management oversight reviews and offer technical assistance and financial capacity assessment.
Our Spectrum of Services Includes:
- Financial Statement Audits for Municipalities
- Financial Statement Audits for Federal Agencies
- Financial Statement Audits for Independent Districts
- Performance Auditing, Quality Review, Monitoring
- OMB Circular A-133 Audits for State and Federal Government
- Business Valuations
- Internal Control Reviews
- Feasibility Studies
- Accounting and Tax Consulting
- Information Systems Consulting
- Internal Auditing
- Payroll Review and Auditing
Relevant Qualifications and Experience of the Firm
Our expertise range from taxing, accounting services to auditing. As evidenced by our representative client list below, we serve a variety of government agencies. Listed below is a partial list of engagements performed:
- FEMA (Department of Homeland Security): Post-award contract audit. Audited 4 major US Government contractors, reviewed contracts for a 10-year period. Reported discrepancies and made program recommendations to contracting officer.
- Army Corp of Engineers: Post-project audits for local municipality infrastructure projects. Provided contract compliance review to ensure Army Corp had a proper share of project costs with project partners.
- Multi State Lottery – POWERBALL: Compliance auditing. Weekly onsite monitoring to ensure all MSL commission rules and regulations were adhered to. Submitted weekly audit reports to each state government participating in MSL.
- Office of Early Learning (State of FL): Monitoring, agreed upon procedures and compliance testing. Ensured agencies properly completed and retained records per State of FL procedures.
- Orange County, FL Comptroller – Office of Official Records: Agreed upon procedures audit. Submitted recommendations of procedural improvements to the Office of Official Records.
- Orange County, FL – Office of Business Development: Reviewed and certified compliance of participants of the Orange County, FL MWBE program. Completed net worth assessments and consultations for program participants.